Escaping Cultural Hypnosis - Startling Confessions of a Rogue Hypnotist!
Author: The Rogue Hypnotist
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 811
Release Date: 18-01-2015
Details: The 7th book in the internationally best-selling Rogue Hypnotist series is here! Escaping Cultural hypnosis is the ONLY book ever to devote itself to the subject of ‘Cultural Hypnosis’. Cultural hypnosis is so widespread that you probably don’t even know you’ve experienced it: but you definitely have. Own a TV? A radio? Ever read a newspaper or book? Have you learnt the alphabet or numbers? Then you’ve been culturally hypnotised! Cultural hypnosis can literally override your instincts! In this amazing expose you will learn…
1. What high hypnotisability really is! With the most cutting edge insights from top psychologists!
2. The exact neuroscience of hypnosis and the key role of the brain’s anterior cingulate cortex in all hypnotic phenomena!
3. With 25 diagrams of the key brain regions affected by hypnosis!
4. Hypnosis in war!
5. Hypnosis in ‘history’!
6. Hypnosis in schools!
7. Hypnosis in major religions!
8. How cult ‘snapping’ precisely takes place!
9. How the media installs fake holograms of ‘reality’ in your head and why you should question assumptions!
10. Why most people simply can’t think for themselves!
11. Hypnosis and the so-called ‘occult’, ‘New Age’ and ‘Human potential movement’!
12. What information disease and contagion is!
13. How to rescue someone from a cult and deprogramme them!
14. The hypnotic power of art and how ‘modern art’ genuinely harms our brains!
15. How you can artificially create sexual attraction with cultural hypnosis!
16. Who sets major trends in society and why!
17. Hypnosis in Hollywood, the music business is revealed!
18. How Cultural Marxism makes people mentally ill!
19. How Hitler tapped into the deepest survival instincts of Germany in order to create hell on earth!
20. Why we live in ‘opposite world’!
21. What strobonic injection is!
22. How all media and technology are inherently hypnotic and by their very natu