How to Hypnotise Anyone - Confessions of a Rogue Hypnotist
Author: The Rogue Hypnotist
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 112
Release Date: 24-09-2013
Details: Finally the hidden secrets of hypnosis unveiled!
Did you know that the likelihood is at some point today you have been hypnotised!?
Did you ever watch those magician’s secrets shows?
At last a book that gives away all the secrets of hypnosis! And most hypnotists don’t know them! You will learn how to hypnotise like a professional! This is a book that will give you THE hypnosis scripts copyright free to keep and use for fun, stage hypnosis or therapy! If you have a voice you can hypnotise someone with words alone! A 100% fail proof method!
Who is the Rogue Hypnotist?
The Rogue Hypnotist is a top UK hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner working in London, England. He has helped multimillionaires, heads of advertising agencies, top chefs, top racing car drivers, psychotherapists and councillors, law firm associates, film studio owners, Sky TV presenters, journalists, nurses, commodity traders, stock brokers, architects, teachers, sports organisation presidents, waiters, painters and decorators, 16-90 years olds from all over the world.
He has an amazing success rate and can help clients in just 1, 1 hour session 99.9% of the time. He wants you to be able to do the same! Novice and expert will benefit from the ‘hypno-tricks’ within!
He remains anonymous for his own reasons…
‘How to hypnotise anyone’ is a practical ‘how to’ book that will reveal to you:
1. What hypnosis really is.
2. What trance really is.
3. What the subconscious really is and how to speak to it.
4. What the basic principles of successful hypnotic inductions really are.
5. 2 quick and fun deepeners that will send people through the floor!
6. How to really get genuine rapport so people trust you.
7. Learn the true language of hypnosis.
8. How to have a great hypnotic voice.
9. How to be authoritative without being arrogant.
10. What the ‘moment of hypno