Richard Nongard’s Big Book of Hypnosis Scripts: How to Create Lasting Change Using Contextual Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness Meditation and Hypnotic Phenomena
Author: Richard K. Nongard
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 292
Release Date: 31-10-2012
Details: A modern script book, with scripts based on Contextual Psychology, giving you tools for manifesting real change.
These scripts are designed to draw on multiple tools such as NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), ACT Therapy, Mindfulness Meditation, Direct Suggestion, Indirect suggestion and integration of hypnotic phenomena with contextual psychology.
There are scripts for medical hypnosis applications, scripts for habit and lifestyle issues, and scripts to meet your clients metaphysical needs or needs for self-improvement. There are also scripts for Guided Mindfulness Meditation sessions.
This incredible eBook contains 65 complete hypnosis scripts for professional hypnotherapy, including:
- Multiple Scripts for Medical Hypnotherapy
- Multiple Scripts for Smoking Cessation
- Multiple Weight Loss Scripts
- Unusual Scripts: Fear of Dying in the Sleep, Perfect Poker and The Stress of Financial Crisis
- Scripts for Manifesting Hypnotic Phenomena
- Scripts for Pregnancy, Insomnia, Pain Control, Confidence, Anxiety, Test Taking Performance and Many Other Useful Hypnotherapy Scripts.