The Procrastination Cure: 21 Proven Tactics For Conquering Your Inner Procrastinator, Mastering Your Time, And Boosting Your Productivity!
Author: Damon Zahariades
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 168
Release Date: 21-05-2017
Learn How To Take Quick Action, Make Fast Decisions, And Get More Done In Less Time!
Do you regularly procrastinate? Do you often struggle to get started on important projects? Do you allow tasks to pile up until they make you feel stressed and overwhelmed?
If so, there's a simple solution: THE PROCRASTINATION CURE.
Imagine looking at your to-do list and immediately tackling, completing, and crossing off tasks. Imagine making quick decisions regarding which projects receive your immediate attention. Imagine finishing your work each day with hours to spare!
Amazon bestselling author, Damon Zahariades, provides a start-to-finish blueprint for beating your inner procrastinator. He'll show you, step by step, how to overcome your tendency to put off important chores, projects, and activities, and consistently take action that catapults your productivity.
You'll receive more than 21 proven tactics for conquering your impulse to procrastinate. You'll also learn the REASONS you procrastinate, along with actionable advice on how to nip them in the bud.
In THE PROCRASTINATION CURE, you'll discover:
- The 13 most common reasons people postpone taking action
- Why your to-do list might be encouraging you to procrastinate (and what to do about it)
- How to create an action-prompting reward system tailored to your personal proclivities
- 4 easy tips for silencing your inner perfectionist and getting to work
- Surprising advice from Mark Twain on how to beat procrastination
- The one decision that'll spur you to take action and complete tasks in record time
- The power of accountability (and how to find the perfect partner)
- How to prioritize tasks and projects according to your personal goals
- A 3-step system for tracking your ene